HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Verizon Total Book Review.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Verizon Total Book Review.   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 pm

With net books, laptops, and mini's being popular these days, Verizon a short time ago launched a $199 HP Mini1151 NR Broadband 10. 1 inch Notebook that could be buzzing all the laptop or computer circles, and saturating a T. V. ad attractions.

After a few several weeks of searching, reading assessments, looking at specs, figures, performance, dimensions and everything else due to the available colors and definitely, price, I have found (and purchased) the best notebook that you can buy for the money.

For a start, the Verizon Mini should be $199 if you approve a 2 year assistance contract for:

$39. 99 once a month access for 250 MB once a month allowance and 10 pennies per megabyte overage, for people that:

* Need a mobile or portable connection 7-8 hours on a monthly basis
(a month? I need than a day! )
* Ship or receive email utilizing small or no attachments
* Light Web Surfing
* Download or post small files
* Download a song or two at times (? )

or
$59. 99 monthly access by using a 5 GB monthly free and 5 cents for every megabyte overage, for the ones:

* Need a frequent mobile connection
* Ship or receive email utilizing large attachments
* Download or upload large files which include photos
* Need frequent the means to access Web sites
* Download and install music occasionally

Without the two year agreement, the journal costs $599!

However, but without the 2 year agreement, you then have the choice of purchasing a day pass those of you that:

* Want the convenience of using Mobile Broadband with out using long-term commitment
* Only need broadband data access at times
* Cost is $15 each and every day (per 24 hr period) How more and more do you think you'll rack up inside a year? Just 5 days thirty days is $75!

They don't offer an unlimited monthly policy for mobile broadband, you get hold of an "allowance", and one can find overage charges if you exceed your monthly "allowance"... nintendo wii deal for the usual to heavy user, or the casual one that won't want to ration its internet time.

Verizon's Mini netbook computer and 3G Network Lacks Freedom and Versatility
Competing firms Already Launching Worldwide 4G WIMAX
Following: The Verizon notebook boasts 3G access over the Verizon network. The problem start is.... Verizon is trailing behind other programs like Sprint, Clear or anything else who are already going out their 4G cpa networks worldwide, otherwise known as WIMAX (which signifies Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) that provides higher speeds and greater coverage areas.

Third: Your handmade jewelry description plainly states the fact that notebook can only double with a compatible system plan, kind of like how some mobile phone handsets can only be officially used on the network that you bought them for.... so this laptop only will work (access the internet) just have a Verizon services plan?

Is There a more rewarding Alternative?
I really prefer a mini notebook however as always, this was a touch too good to be accurate. What do I perform now?
After a few weeks of searching, reading assessments, looking at specs, figures, performance, dimensions and everything else due to the available colors and definitely, price, I have found (and purchased) the best notebook that you can buy for the money.

Acer, the provider that owns Gateway, Packard-Bell, and E-machines is in command of the mini notebook market place and Verizon's latest notebook offering pales attractive the Acer Aspire A 11. 6 inch Journal.
I already own 3 wide screen monitors from Acer, thus i was already familiar with their quality.

Having read many reviews (0ver 300) within the smaller model (Aspire One particular 10. 1), I opted going for the new edition the Acer Aspire Just one 11. 6 Notebook.
Compare The two main and Decide For Your body
The Acer Aspire is Set with Extras and Functionaility

Any Verizon HP Mini

* 10. 1 centimeter Display 1024 x 576-pixel resolution
* Operates on Verizon Mobile Mobile 3G Mobile Broadband multilevel with typical download speeds to include 600 Kbps to 1. 3 Mbps
* 1. 6 GHz Intel Atom N270 processer, 16 GB solid status drive, 1 GB RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY, 54g Wi-Fi LAN (802. 11b/g), 10/100 Ethernet, Wireless bluetooth, 3-Cell Lithium-Ion Polymer power
* Chat face to handle with the built-in HEWLETT PACKARD Mini Webcam; includes couple of USB ports and SD/MMC greeting card reader
* 2 UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS 2. 0 ports
* SD/MMC memory reader
* 1 headphone out/microphone during combo jack
* does not include a VGA monitor output to plug to an external observe
* Embedded broadband software Should not be used on another assistance network.

The Acer Aim One 11. 6 Note pad

* 11. 6 Centimeter Display LED-backlight widescreen indicate with 1366 x 768-pixel quality, 16: 9 aspect rate and 200-nit high purity
* Not locked in to any service plan to ensure you are free to usage any wireless card or provider you wish including 4G WIMAX to your life of the laptop computer!
* 1. 3 GHz Intel Atom Z520, 160 GB hard disk, 2 GB of RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (DDR2, 667 MHz, top capacity) 54g Wi-Fi (802. 11b/g), Swiftly Ethernet (10/100), Up that will 4 hours of wide variety life from 3-cell power
* Crystal Eye web cam supports Acer PrimaLite systems, which consists of a premium sensor, firmware and lenses to present superior video performance using low-light conditions. A built-in digital microphone assists in maintaining background noise levels minimal and minimizes echoes.
* 3 UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS 2. 0 Ports
* Multi-in-1 memory reader compatible with MultiMediaCard, Reduced-Size MultiMediaCard, Acquire Digital, Memory Stick, Remembrance Stick PRO or xD-Picture Card account
* 1 headphone jack port, 1 microphone jack(separate) what's more also has Stereo people and optimized Dolby Headphone technologies for 5. 1-channel mp3
* Comes with VGA output to plug an External monitor

The both incorporate Windows XP installed, but Windows Vista is offered on the Acer Desire

Because of size, neither provides a CD/DVD drive.

The Acer Aspire has also:

* Integrated Intel Illustrations or photos Media Accelerator 500
* Multi-gesture touchpad boosting circular-motion scrolling, pinch-action zoom capability, page flip
* There is a FULL SIZED computer keyboard.. the Verizon Mini is not going to!
* Windows Vista and Blue Tooth integration is offered on Certain Models, and a 6 cell battery for as much as 8 hours reserve vitality.
* Also Wimax (4G) drivers are all around for your Aspire One without charge on the Acer Guidance site.
Acer 11. 6 LCD, 2GB RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY, 250GB HDD
Just among the list of Optional Configurations of your Acer Aspire One
From homework to home business, your home PC needs are covered together with the Acer 11. 6" LCD 250GB HARD DISK DRIVE White Laptop with Web cam. A powerful 2GB of RAM means that you can multi-task with various open...
Prices shown over the previously recorded video won't represent the current selling price.